About this site
This website is owned and maintained by the Health and Disability Ethics Committees
On this website you will find information about:
- Health and Disability Ethics Committees – including minutes, members and terms of reference
- Applying for ethical approval
- What happens after approval
Finding content on this site
There are a number of ways to access content on this site.
- Use the top level navigation links – to get up to date information on these individual sections.
- Use the Search engine to locate content. Search the whole site, or search individual sections.
- See the What's new section on the homepage.
In this section
- This website has been designed to be as accessible as possible by all users, regardless of ability. – Read more
- Information on the copyright terms that apply to this website. – Read more
- Privacy, security and disclaimer information for this website. – Read more
- If you have a query, please contact 0800 4 384 42 (0800 4 Ethic) or use one of the contact methods on this page. – Read more
- This newsletter will give you an update on changes to HDECs standards and expectations, and links to new guidance on the application process. – Read more