Update to Ethics RM user manual
The Ethics RM manual has been updated following common issues encountered and feedback from users.
Summary of changes include:
- addition of section on how to change Co-ordinating investigator details
- clarification of minor login error when creating new account
- highlighting the Unlock option if a form is locked due to signatures
- clarification on how to transfer projects within folders
- clarification that a new sub form must be created every time a new post-approval submission is created
- addition of section on sending and receiving correspondences within Ethics RM
- clarification of migrated projects being read-only and what messages may pop up as a result
- addition of FAQ item around not receiving out of scope letter
- addition of FAQ item around changing the title of a study in Ethics RM.
If you have feedback on what can be included in the next update of the manual, please contact email@example.com.